This weekend was no different. I worked Friday night. It's crazy busy in the office with 2010 season tickets orders coming in. We are already a few days behind in processing and it'll probably take us a month or so to catch up (granted I won't be around for most of it.) After work, we ran to the grocery store to pick up the food we needed for Sunday dinner and then it was home for bed. I watched a little of What Not to Wear... the victim was Blossom! Like from the TV show where Joey Lawrence would always so WHOA! I didn't make it all the way through, but she definitely needed an update. That girl is SMART (she has a PhD in Neuroscience) but she needed a little bit of help with style.
Saturday I woke up and headed to do my cleaning assignment at the church. My job this time around... cleaning the whiteboards! It was a piece of cake. I was done in fifteen minutes, which was nice so I could go home and get ready for rehearsal. We worked on a couple numbers at rehearsal. I am excited/nervous to see if I can look like a trained ribbon dancer... We have brought in a second choreographer for the show as we are a little behind in dances. I love the work that she does. I hope she'll vamp up my songs a bit for me. The song "You're Havin' a Hunch" is going to be awesome I think. I have a couple more evenings at work this week at Hale and then it's all rehearsal until we open on June 19th. We are taking pictures for it this week. Hopefully I'll look super hot! After rehearsal, I headed to work for eight hours. Again it was crazy busy, but it helps the day go by a little faster. I got off at eight and headed home to make my salads for Sunday dinner and work on my stuff for my guest appearance in Primary. Bryant came over after he was done with his FOUR shows and we went and picked up some treats to snack on and for Primary and then we watched TV (ie: fell asleep pretty darn quick)
Sunday, Bryant and I, I'm sure, started rumors in my ward when he came to Primary with me. Singing time was a success I think. We had a member of the Primary General Board there. I think maybe she wasn't impressed with us handing out treats, but hey that's how I roll. After primary we headed to Bryant's friend's baby's blessing. Jake (his friend) gave me a huge hug before even saying a word to me. It was cool. After the blessing I got a eight minute nap while B finished an online test, then we were off to make dinner. I grated and sliced the onions, so Bryant wouldn't cry. It was a lovely dinner. Sometimes I feel like a pig around Bryant. Granted he did eat one and a half hamburgers, but I'm pretty sure I could have had seconds and maybe thirds of salad and chips, but no one in the family did, so I decided I wouldn't either. After dinner was cleaned up we play Gammat (the Canadian version of Phase 10). I came in third I think, I know I beat Bryant for sure. :) We ended out the evening looking at scrapbooks and talking with Jake. I was so exhausted by the time I went home from a long fun-filled day. Bryant's little sister, Tricia, took the first picture of Bryant and I together... Here it is for your enjoyment...
This upcoming weekend I'm sure I'll bypass exhaustion, but hopefully will not pushed into tired hysteria as we work on changeover together. It'll be an adventure for sure! Maybe when we get to July we'll be able to take a weekend to just relax and breathe.
.jpg)
2 comments:
:)
Your crazy schedule sounds just like mine, but with a little soccer, scouts, school, etc. all thrown in there too! So is that your new beau? Very Nice!!!!
Post a Comment