Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A long week....

It's only Wednesday and it feels like the longest week ever, I guess that's why they call it Hell week. Little Women opens on Friday, and we are ready for it! Of course there is always more perfecting we can do, but we are ready to be out of rehearsals and in front of an audience. We have been at rehearsal until about 11:30pm each night so far this week and I don't really anticipate getting out much earlier tonight or tomorrow. With the late nights, are nerves grow shorter and we become more frustrated and on edge with each other. During this week, I am especially grateful for 'my sister, Beth!' She listens to me vent and she understands. Come see our show, we are working our butts off to make it something amazing.

On a happier note, Shawn is out of the hospital! He's still feeling sore and yucky, but he's home. He will start chemo in a week or two, so please keep praying for him to beat this awful disease. He says he should feel well enough to come and see my show. I can't wait to see him.

Well since my life consists of Little Women right now, there isn't really anything else to report on. Last weekend- I cooked for the armies at Hale... I swear I really thought I had planned for the correct number of people, but once again there were a ton of leftovers. I saw the play at West Jordan High School, that my friend Danny directed, it was cute and nice to have a moment to relax. I watched the Oscars while I cleaned and worked on costumes, and while I adore Kristen Chenoweth, I was not pleased with her version of How Does She Know. If they didn't want Amy Adams singing both songs, Kristen should have sung Happy Working Song.

Well I really need to try to get some work done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know you had one of these things. Guess who?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.