Well I think it's finally time I jump on the bandwagon of the blogging world. I've wanted to start one before, I just am not sure I have enough to update one with. But here goes... I'm just warning you, don't expect too much.
I had a wonderful weekend. Friday, I actually made it to the gym- go me! After the gym, I got ready, picked up some dinner, and watched Becoming Jane. I liked the movie, it was one I liked more the more I watched of it, I'm not sure at this point I loved it enough to want to buy it though. After Becoming Jane, I met Freddy at the dollar theatre to see Enchanted, it was the third time seeing it for both of us. I love that movie. There were a couple issues with the theatre, but really you can't expect perfection for $1.50. Saturday morning, I had rehearsal. It was a little frustrating because it was a lot of sitting around for most of us, but that's what comes when you are really trying to polish things. We did finish blocking Five Forever and we changed some blocking on More Than I Am, both of them look great, at least I think they do. After rehearsal I went and saw Singin' in the Rain at DHT. A co-worker directed the show, and I was happy that I could make time to see it. It was a fun show, their Cosmo must be part Gumbi, because he bounced of walls and the floor and people, their Kathy was lovely and Don had such charisma on stage. Saturday night I had to work. After work, I made a quick stop at the store to buy food for Sunday dinner then headed home ready for bed. Parker slept over on Saturday night so we read stories and watched Cars until he fell asleep. The poor kid had a couple nightmares and woke up screaming a few times, I apreciated mothers before then but I appreciate them more now. Sunday my lesson went alright, nothing fantastic, but it wasn't terrible. My friend Alan had his non-farewell on Sunday, he is going to be a fantastic missionary. I came home made dinner for the family and then was wiped out and fell asleep, only to wake up at 8:00 and not be able to go back to sleep for a bit. Oh well, Monday was no work day so I got to sleep in. My mom and I had lunch with my grandpa and grandma and then we went and saw Definitely, maybe. I was expecting a little more out of it, but loved Abigail Breslin... that girl has talent. I had to work last night and I got to watch a little bit of the final rehearsal for The Civil War.
Well it's now a new week, filled with work, and rehearsal and cooking for the cast at Hale. Little Women opens a week from Friday and I can't wait. I hope people can come and see it. I'm very proud of the work I've put into it, and we have an incredibly talented cast.
Have a grand week everyone!
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment