I was tagged by Whitney, and I like having things to do to waste time, so here I go. Hope you learn a little more about me.
TEN YEARS AGO...I was sixteen. I was in high school and cheering. I spent every weekend with Lars and Natalie and Mike. I ate lunch at Burger King everyday. I hated driving in the snow (and still do) We had Annie and Nibby, I miss my puppies.
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...I've always lived in Midvale, Utah(pretty cool huh) but let's see there was the triplex on center, the long house on center, my apartment and my home on Coolidge.
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST....Buy food for cooking at Hale, go to the gym, go to rehearsal (suck less) work, check up on Shawn.
I ENJOY....theatre, singing, spending time with my friends, baking, sleeping, cooking, playing with Parker, watching movies, working (at least sometimes) family dinners,
THREE BAD HABITS....procrastination- especially on my Young Women's lessons, overeatting, being messy
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME..... hmm I'm not sure. I think people know a lot... I was a cheerleader, I was Miss Midvale, I'm a very picky eater (I'm trying to be better), I played basketball in middle school, I grind my teeth when I sleep.
FIVE JOBS THAT I'VE HAD.... popcorn maker at Ernst, pizza maker, waitress, administrative assistant, customer service rep.
WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN TEN YEARS... That's really anybody's guess... I could be married and raising kids, I could still be single and great. I will be 36, so hopefully I won't still be living at home (don't get me wrong, I think it's great!) and hopefully I'll have my own dog.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment