Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back to "regular" life

It's been a couple weeks, and Little Women is now finished. We had an amazing run! I am so glad I was able to be apart of that production. I got sick in the middle of the run and lost my voice, (not always a good thing for a musical) but thanks to a lot of prayers, I was able to get through the show every night.

Now I'm back at work and work. It was fun to go back to work at Hale after two weeks of being gone. I love the people I work with there, and while I miss my "Little Women family" it's good to be back with my hale family. And one extra benefit to ease back into work is I still get to see Deedee and Craig as they are in rehearsal for the next show at Hale.

On Tuesday night, I was able to go to dinner with Sarah and Jon and Bryan. I haven't seen Jon since August, so it was nice having the time to catch up a little. We went to Chili's and I once again ordered the mesquite chicken salad. I love that salad, if you haven't tried it, I would suggest it to you.

Yesterday I dyed my hair and got it cut. The cut isn't much different, it's still trying to grow out but I added subtle layers to it, to give it a little personality. If the layers don't achieve that, then I think the black cherry hair color should. I really like the way it turned out, and for the most part I have been getting compliments about it. I'm not sure my parents or grandma fully love it, but I'm sure it will grow on them. This morning at work, Bryan was walking past my desk and did a double take and almost fell over, I think he might need a day or two to get used to it as well.

That's about all of the happenings of my past weeks: Little Women took up most of them- thank you to all of you who came and had such nice things to say. I loved being back on stage and will try not to make it two and a half years again until I do another show. Hopefully now that it's over and I'm back to my normal life (I know some might disagree that my life is normal) hopefully I will find more time to catch up with people and find cool things to write about here. I'll leave you now with a couple pictures of my new hair color.

1 comment:

Robin said...

LOVE the hair. Seriously, so hot.