Friday night, I went and saw Pirates and Penzance in Concert. I had a couple friends performing in it and at the very last minute, my cute friend Mr. Lawrence (or Jason) was asked to sing the pirate king. The crowd was smaller than they deserved but a great show nevertheless. After the show we headed to Italian Village, where they remember us as the group who broke out into song a few weeks earlier... I love theatre people!
Saturday, I volunteered at Hale manning the guild store. I actually sold a signed picture of Merrill Osmand with a straight face. The lady was so excited to be buying it. Saturday night we had a quick first rehearsal for a song we were singing in church on Sunday. Luckily Deedee, Freddy and Jason are some of the most talented people I know so it went off without problem. I got home in time to see Parker find a couple items on his "hunt," hurry and eat some of grandma's wonderful potato salad and then head out the door to meet some friends at the musical production of Power in His Touch. I was so glad I was able to see this. So many talented people who I adore were in it, and it's a musical with a powerful message. Luckily Mel was prepared and brought me some kleenex.
Sunday, our sacrament program went very well I thought, and it didn't go over which makes it even better! I took the best Easter nap, and then Moses and grandpa came over and watched Enchanted with mom and I. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie.
After the movie, I headed downtown for a rehearsal/performance of my friend's band. All around good time and good weekend.

I leave you now with a few Easter pictures. We took the family one with the timer on the camera, on the first attempt the camera fell down the stairs... oops my bad! We couldn't get Kami looking at the camera so we settled on her sitting instead of jumping on one of us.(I don't think I have taken pictures in my Easter clothes since I was like 14 but it was still fun, dad was excited about it)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment