I know I'm behind again, and it's not like I don't have things to blog about... I'm just lazy or unmotivated. I'll try and be better. For now, you just get the bullet points of life (sorry, no pictures)
-Bryant went out hunting with his family again this year and shot a 2x3 point deer. His dad and Aaron also got their deer too. So there was a lot of butchering to do. But he has a good time with it and it makes good enough tacos.
-I turned 31. It was a nice birthday. Just worked, and then DIDN'T have to work at Hale for the first time in a few years. We met my parents and grandma and some of the in laws at Red Robin for birthday dinner. I also had the next day off of work, so Juliet and I got to hang out all day long.
-I auditioned to sing the National Anthem for the Utah Jazz. I didn't get selected for this season, but I'm still glad I went, because if not I would have wondered what if all year. I'm going to try and sing again this year at the Bee's game. And if not I'm going to try and live this year with a "put it out there" attitude and see what I get in return. If it's a role, or a National Anthem, or if it's just experience of singing, it's bound to be something.
-Bryant and I celebrated our 3 Year Anniversary. We went for a quick dinner, since I only had about an hour between works. Juliet was less than her usual charming self at the restaurant, so it was a slightly frustrating dinner, but the food was good. I guess it's a parallel to our marriage, good times with slightly frustrating times, but at the end of the day, we survive and are still one cute family.
-We took Juliet to the zoo for the first time back in October. She loved the sea otters and seals, the rhinos and elephants. Bryant and I loved the baby giraffe.
-We are (well Bryant is) busy applying to Law Schools, we do have one acceptance already and are patiently awaiting (well I'm being pretty patient, Bryant is a little bit on edge) our other decisions.
-The Jazz season has started. We are excited to see if our new team will take us further this year. Juliet and I were able to go with Andrew (well Andrew came with Juliet and me) to the season opener. I was afraid Juliet might get tired or cranky and be too loud for our stellar seats, but she put on the charm, and ate her body weight in popcorn so it was a good time!
-For Halloween we decided against dressing Juliet up in a costume. She is still just little and sometimes is picky about what she wears. We did buy her a cute little dress with pumpkins on it, that she wore to visit mine and Bryant's office. She was of course a hit, costume or not. At the Jazz game, I put her in her Bee pajamas and the hospitality lady thought she was the cutest little bee ever.
-Juliet has started crawling like a "normal" person, although this past week she has really preferred the bum scoot to the crawl (Bryant has a video of it on facebook)
-We also graduated (most days) to two piggy tails in Juliet's hair rather than her standard side piggy tail. Her hair still naturally parts very much to the side, but at least a few times a week she just gets a squirt from the squirt bottle so I can decide where it parts.
-On a whim last night I stuck my finger in her mouth to see if I could feel any swollen gums or new teeth approaching, to my surprise she bit me with two teeth I was unaware that she had (maybe i need to brush them more so I can see inside her mouth) she also had another tooth on the non biting side. So she is now up to seven teeth. (None of them being her front center teeth) she has three on the bottom (two center and one either lower canine or 1st molar) and four on the top (two canine and two molars).
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment