Our talker…
I know I’m going to miss some, but here is the list of names/words I understand from Jules:
Mama
Dadda
Do Do (Dorri or Dora)
Nana
Poppy
Carker (Parker)
Jentee (Jentry)
Mimmi (Minnie)
Sadie (The babysitter’s dog)
Boots
Ball
Co coke (diet coke)
Baba (bottle)
Binky
Blankee
Stairs
Ball
Bye
Hi
Baby
Cacorn (popcorn)
Bathtub
Bear
No
Car
Shoes
Socks
Beep
Eyes
Hat
Chip
Thank you
Please (with enough coaching)
Bike
Flower
Pretty (especially used for Christmas décor)
Cookie
She can tell you where the following things are:
Teeth
Hair
Eyes
Fingers
Nose
Toes
Ears
belly
She knows what the following animals say:
Lion
Duck
Kitty
Dog
Cow
Elephant
She isn't walking, but she's a great crawler and or bum scooter. She has mastered the stairs. At first Uncle Andrew taught her to bum scoot down the stairs, that wasn't working for me, in fact it scared me, so we've worked a bit and Aunt Tricia helped and she now goes down on her tummy and I feel so much better about it. She stands while holding onto everything and walks along things but doesn't trust herself to let go. She has ten teeth I think. She's teethed on her own schedule, she got four molars before her front teeth. She's just our girl that does thing her way. She has started using her spoon by herself, when we let her. She's not quite there with the scooping concept but she dips and eats with the best of them. She is such a funny kid. She got RSV and an earache this past month but like always spoiled us and was still a sleeper and such a great kid. At the start of the illness she wasn't a big fan of medicine, but now she's a little drug addict, ok maybe not that bad, but I don't have to wrestle her to the ground to give her meds now.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment