My blogger hasn't been working at work (which is where I always post) hence we have been missing for a few months. A lot has happened since our last post. I'll try to catch up without a novel
-Bryant too the LSAT, and got his score back (162, we are very proud of him) He ran Ragnar, had his first Father's Day, has putten in many miles on his bike and has been busier than ever with dad and husband duties. Juliet and I are definitely lucky to have him.
-I am back at Hale, we just closed Sound of Music and I go back this weekend to start 9 to 5. I sang the National Anthem at the Salt Lake Bees game, and kept busy trying to stay caught up with life and being a mommy and wife.
-Juliet will be 11 months on Saturday. At her 9 month check up she weighed in at 19 pounds. I weighed her last night and she's about 19.5 now so we'll see what the next month holds. She is about 30 inches long and is filled with cuteness from head to toe. She waves (but usually not on command) she gives hive five now. She's still not crawling or walking, but she has started gripping the run and trying to pull herself forward, so maybe she's getting closer. We're working on transitioning her to a sippy cup, and she's a little choosy still. She drinks really well from the no spill cups (but then they spill everyhere...) and she's getting the hang of a couple of her no spill ones. So we'll keep working over the next month to get her transitioned. She loves watermelon and cheese puffs, she's also taken to Cheerios lately. I am sure she'll like more as I give it to her, but I'm still a hesitant mom. She has her two bottom teeth and it looks like her lateral in incisors will be poking through in the next week or so? I can see them at least. Her center incisors still appear to be hiding from me. So we might have a vampire on our hands soon. She loves swimming with dad, bathtime and playing with the quack quacks. She says mama and dada, I think she says quack qauck and what's that, but those might just be clear to me... We have been working again on our sleeping habits. I think we have successfully transitioned her back to self soothing herself back to sleep if she wakes up (that was a hard night) and we have got her falling to sleep on her own in her crib after only a short time. As always, I will acknowledge that Juliet spoils us.
-We went on a family vacation to Canada last month. It was the LeBlanc (Bryant's maternal side of the family) Family Reunion. Juliet flew like a champion. (I was pretty worried) the only time she really got loud on the plane was when I wouldn't give her the declaraion card for customs and she was mad at me. In the airports, she would wave to all the passer bys and melt their hearts. So many people would come up to us and comment on how pretty she is. On our flight home, the gentlemen next to us asked if he could take a picture to show his wife. The family in Canada was great! The weather was great, the diet coke...surprisingly to me was NOT great! Bryant was able to golf and eat a lot of lobster and seafood, and Juliet and I got a lot of hang out time together.
And now we'll wrap up with some pictures from lately. Stay tuned for next month when Jules turns 1!!
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment