Last weekend Bryant and I were able to get away for the night and head to Park City. I had to be up there Friday for meetings and he was able to meet me for lunch and dinner and then overnight in a beautiful hotel. He also was able to snag some good deals at the outlets with Whitney during my afternoon meeting segment. That night we also hit the "game area" of the hotel, where Bryant tore it up in bowling, and I pretty much sucked it up in bowling, darts and ping pong :) If we head back next year, I will be packing our swim suits and we will be taking advantage of the beautiful indoor or outdoor pools. A big thanks to my work for picking up the bill, Ryan and the Browns for taking care of the munchkin, and my mom for taking care of Dorri.
This past Monday after some running around Juliet and I applied for our passports, so we'll be ready for a trip to Canada this summer (with Bryant, he just is fancy and already has a passport) Juliet was so good at the office and surprised the lady by sitting so big to get her picture taken. She looks so old in her picture! I love it and hate it all at the same time.
Hey look Juliet finally is wearing her Christmas Jammies!!
In her Winnie the Pooh shortalls. I love her sleepy face
Practicing standing in her walker, while Dorri keeps a look out
Showing some love for the Sox
Can't decide if she wants to smile or not.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment