We are pretty boring people. We work, Bryant studys, we watch Juliet grow bigger. Juliet has gone to two Jazz games in the past couple weeks. She does pretty good at them. I put cotton in her ears to muffle the sounds and she really only cries when Grandpa Kevin holds her and yells at the court :) Tonight, I get to go the the game and live it up in a suite with my company, so Jules gets to hang out with grandma and grandpa and go to bed at a regular time.
Juliet will be 7 months old this Wednesday. She has pretty much mastered the sitting up by herself thing. Yesterday she even practiced in her bathtub! We need to be better at putting her on her tummy but I'm not in too big of a hurry to have her crawling around so that will come. This past weekend I boxed up her 0-3 month clothes and pulled out the 3-6 month range. She's tall and average weight but her bigger or appropriate month clothes just drown her still. We did graduate this weekend to size 2 diapers.
Don't you just love morning hair!
Yesterday for Easter, Bryant and I got domestic and made rolls from scratch! I wish I would have taken pictures. They turned out good and edible, but we have learned some new tricks for the future. I love that Bryant is resourceful and wants to learn. He wanted to be right there to make them with me, and then when they weren't shaping like I wanted, her turned into resourceful man and made them his way (which was probably better for people who wanted raspberry jam on them.) We had a fun time with my family, and the grandkids were spoiled by the grandbunny. Juliet wore her valentines day turned Easter dress and looked absolutely adorable, in my opinion. Here are a few pictures from a mini photo shoot we did at home.
2 comments:
Oh she is too cute! And see, I don't need to give you any advice about sitting and other stuff...she figured it out on her own! Honestly, I think Amelia could sit early because she has so many fat rolls to hold her up. No Joke! Keep having fun with Jules...I just want to give her a big squeeze she is so cute!
She is such a doll, I can't get enough of her cute little face!
Post a Comment