Thursday, March 15, 2012

Six Months Old!

Time has been flying by and not too much has been happening. Just seems like work and work and more work and squeeze in cuddles and cleaning when you can. But we did take Juliet's pictures a couple weekends ago... and I'm sure every mom feels this way, but I think I just might have the cutest kid around.

Yesterday was also her six month check up followed by four shots. This was probably the worst of the shots so far as far as taking the longest to calm down after. Poor girl and the abuse her mom puts her through. Her six months stats are as follows:
Weight: 15 pounds 8 ounces (jumped up to the 45%)
Height: 27 inches (still in the 95%)
Head: 16.9 inches (75% like her daddy)


She is such a happy baby. She loves to talk and play with her blanket and toys. She is eating like a champ (obviously if we jumped from the 25% to the 45%) She does not like pease though. The first five bites she just made faces, after that she'd make a gagging sound with every bit until finally she started heaving them back up. But she loves orange colored vegetables. She loves her rice cereal and barely cereal and is doing good with pears, although we're switching to a little pear juice with her bottle to keep her regular and we'll stick with just veggies a little longer.


Finally here are some of the pictures we had taken. Hopefully I'll feel a little more creative in the upcoming days and will blog again.





She's even cute when she's crying!



3 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute and is growing so fast! I cannot believe how grown up she looks. It sounds like she is doing great with eating and everything else, too. Way to go mommy! And that picture of her crying...priceless!

NatBug said...

I LOVE the 2nd picture...so cute!

The Cutliff Family said...

She is SOOO CUTE!!!