Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's All Mine, well OURS

We closed on the condo on Tuesday! ! !
Our seller lives out of state so it's taken an extra day, but we should get the keys today!
Hooray for being a grown up!


And we found a cute table for a good price...





And to not leave wedding details out... I had my bridals taken on Monday. I'm still tired today from the lack of oxygen my brain got while in the corset :) I think they are going to be beautiful. David would show me previews throughout the shoot. Looking at a couple I took on my camera, I've very happy that I decided to wear my hair simple, because they look like me. I arranged some flowers with the help of my mom for a simple bouquet to hold in the pictures. It was a beautiful bouquet of red and orange gerber daisies, a beautiful dress, a beautiful location and a beautiful evening. I think David said I could get the cd of pictures on Sunday. Again there will be no preview since I think Bryant reads this blog. Ok well maybe a small preview, of the flowers at least, because they will most likely be different on the wedding day.

Less than 50 days... then I'll need to rename the blog, and I'm taking suggestions... So far the suggestion is Brown Chicken, Brown Cow... but I'm open to all suggestions.

3 comments:

NatBug said...

Oh I bet that they are going to turn out beautiful! Tell Bryant not to read your blog so I can see pictures! Haha! Anyways I like your names, what about 'Brown Beginnings' or 'Brown's Business'...I don't know, the cheesier the better in my opinion!

Miss Megan said...

Congratulations on the new home! It's fun to make a new place your own and I am excited for you!

Kasi French said...

I vote for ... I'm not creative, you pick!