Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Condo and Life Updates

We are under contract and our loan is being worked up or something cool like that. We pretty much have to wait on an appraisal at this point, which could be quick, could be slow depending on the person we get. We had scheduled to close on the 26th of this month, but we are probably bumping that up to the 14th. So in just ten days we could have a place that is ours to call home. Bryant will move in shortly after (mainly cause I don't want to live there with minimum furniture and what not) and we will make the improvements (hang the microwave, do some extra caulking) and maybe paint a wall or two. The condo is beautiful and we love everything about it, except for maybe how freakishly low the thermostat is on the wall... Once we close, I'll post pictures, I don't want to go and jinx myself between now and then....



In other news, I found a location to take my bridal portraits. The president and CEO of Med One had a company BBQ at his house last weekend and the yard and the house are BEAUTIFUL, and so I asked if I could take my bridals there and I think he was almost as excited as I was at the thought of it.



We are in the middle of changeover at Hale. This weekend, I learned a lot a changeover and felt much more useful this time around. I have tech orientation tonight and then we will start learning our cues tomorrow. I'm excited for Pimpernel to start even though I know its going to really limit my time. I mean when I wasn't dating, or engaged it wasn't a bad thing that I had no free time. Luckily Bryant and I will be on headset most nights together.



In wedding news, my mom has bought the forks and napkins for the reception. Our invitations should be arriving this week, I can't wait to see them. My sister bought me an adorable outfit for the wedding luncheon. My hair is growing at a slow and steady pace and one day soon I'll figure out what in the heck I'm going to do with it.

I feel like that sums up the past little while. Work time, Bryant time, family time, sleep time I do my best to fit them all in.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hooray! Good luck with everything!