I expected the seller to counteroffer in my head, what I hadn't mentally expected was for there to be three offers submitted on the condo yesterday. We were the first offer to come in, so the seller has given us a chance to submit our highest offer. We talked it out and gave them the number we feel most comfortable with and we wait again. The deadline expires tonight at 10pm, so we wait a little longer. I never imagined that our first offer was going to put us in a bidding war. It's a little crazy, not knowing. But like I mentioned, we went with what we felt comfortable doing, and like it's been said by others, if it's meant to be it'll work out... Your prayers are still welcomed though.
2 comments:
Been there, done that...is it a short sale? Multiple bidders is no fun, best of luck!
It's not a short sale, thankfully. It's just a really hot property, we have rebid and our agent feels good and we've found another let's look at option that we'll set up for tomorrow just in case.
Post a Comment