Last Thursday, I lost my ankle. I had it in the morning but my 2:00 or so, it was gone. All I could do is laugh, and go home and put on pants instead of my skirt to cover it up. Good news is, I found it again on Saturday morning! I'm sure this little game of hide and seek will continue on for the next three weeks plus, and well at times it is quite entertaining to me.
I'm all done being showered with love. We wrapped up the last of the baby showers this weekend. Wow we are blessed. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all the people who came to one or more of my showers, we could not even pretend to be ready for this little one without you guys. Now we can at least pretend cause we have a lot of stuff. Saturday afternoon when I made it home from our last shower, I just marveled at how the nursery looked like a room from Hoarding: Buried Alive. Thanks to my mom, everything is now put away. I hope I can remember where it is. Luckily I think like my mom a lot so that should be easy, and if not she's just a phone call away. Bryant assembled our crib that Ryan lovingly bought for us. I still need to finish tying the bumper pad on and throw away all the packaging and then the room will be a good 95% done. Just a couple finishing touches and accessories are needed at this point.
95% completion is probably good, since tomorrow I'm considered fully baked. I still plan on going into September. I had an appointment last Thursday and I'm starting to progress, but the Dr. said he thinks I'll make it to September so I'm holding him and the kid to that. I remind her multiple times a day to just stay inside.
My dog threw up this morning. Thankfully we ran threw the house together and most of it ended up outside on the sidewalk, so I just had to hose it down. Thank you Dorri for trying to further prepare me for Motherhood.
I still can't publish posts from my work computer... Maybe I should ask my IT friend about that, because sometimes I can't be responsible to remember to publish it when I get home.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment