Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Christmas Post

You all should be proud. This post isn't even a week late!!

Christmas started on the 23rd, as mentioned in the last post. Bryant, Ryan and I went and saw A White Chrismtas. WE wanted to love it so much, but unfortunately we didn't. I left feeling ok about it, Bryant and Ryan... a little less than ok.

Christmas Eve, we woke up and finished wrapping presents and cleaned the house. We headed to lunch at Firehouse Subs and then went to see Tangled with the famalies. After the movie, we went to my cousin Nicole's house for dinner and present exchange. Bryant left with our own $5 Wendy's giftcard and I got a $5 Target giftcard. After my family's celebration, we headed to the Brown's to have scones, hang up stockings and open our pajamas, then it was off to our house for sibling sleepover. I did not join in the movie as I was TIRED and ready for bed.

Christmas morning came and Bryant was a whole new person... a five year old in a man's body. He was so excited to wake everyone up. So excited in fact that after waking up the girls he fell while running to get the boys. WE all got up and head to the Brown's house to open presents. We received wonderful presents from his parents and siblings. His sister spoiled us with a Wii. We were completely in shock; I was speechless and Bryant screamed like a girl. After presents and breakfast, we headed to open more presents at my mom's house. Again we receieved wondeful presents. Next stop, Grandma Brown's house, where our stay was cut short because Uncle Rob offered to pay for snowboarding that afternoon, so we had to get the boys home to grab their gear. The rest of Christmas was spent on the couch for me with Sarah and Barney as company and on the mountain for Bryant.

On Boxing Day, we headed back to work, but after work we headed out to spend some of our Christmas gift cards. With our visa gift cards we bought this...




Her name is Dorri and she is the newest member of the family. She is so much fun to have around and such a good dog. And since we are now proud doggy parents here are some more pictures of our girl.









3 comments:

Robin said...

Cute dog! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Yippee!

NatBug said...

Awww, your dog is so cute, what a fun filled Christmas you had. I totally had to LOL at work while reading this entry and how Bryant screamed like a girl when he opened the Wii. Too funny!

Sarah said...

i love your dog. she is adorable.