Friday, February 26, 2010

Just a SHORTER catch-up

One day I'll be cool and blog awesome random things again, but in the meantime:

YES, we are alive….
A few bullet points of the last six weeks….(in no particular order)

-Fiddler on the Roof has opened. I’m in the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday cast (so I do the 4:00pm and 7:30pm on Saturday.) Eventually they will start selling Friday matinees and I’m in those too.

-I got the sickness, not sure which one that is, but I was slightly down for the count. Feeling almost all better now, just tired. Bryant is coming down with a sickness this weekend.

-I sang in church, we spoke in church.

-We got callings, although I don’t think either of us has been sustained yet. Bryant is an Elder’s Quorum teacher and I’m an assistant chorister.

-Bryant has applied at no less than fifty jobs, he’s had a couple interviews that we are waiting to hear from.

-Bryant turned 25!!! He has a very bright blue cake at home on the counter waiting to be finished. (it was supposed to be a dark blue, but I thought we had black food coloring at home so I didn’t buy any, and then the store was closed when we got home at 11pm to decorate… oops, sorry)

-It was changeover and Superbowl in the same weekend, tiring but still delicious food and good times.

-It was Valentine’s Day. My parents made us a wonderful dinner. Bryant and I gave each other Daughtry tickets.

-We went out to dinner a few times: Rumbi’s with my family, Benihana for free birthday dinner, Goodwood, In and Out of course…

-Bryant got a part time job: Running the light board at the JAZZ games!

1 comment:

NatBug said...

What is this??? You are alive! Just kidding! I saw Ali at lunch the other day, we totally want to get together. I was thinking that when it gets warmer we could have a BBQ at my house.