

I think my mom liked her shirts and skirt we gave her. But I definitely think Park and Maelie are her favorite presents.

Today is my dad's birthday... Happy Birthday Dad! I have to work all day so I hope he has a grand time and is hopefully feeling better than he was this weekend. My parents go out of town this week for their 30th anniversary. I hope they have a wonderful time in the happiest place on earth.
This week is going to be a pretty busy one for me: Between work and work, taking care of Kami with her pills she has to take and cleaning out her ears, I'm auditioning this week for Big at Hale, and I'm going to have a BBQ this weekend. Hopefully sometime in all that I'll get a few more pictures, but in the mean time I will leave you with a few more of my cute Maelie and Parker.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey Elisha! This is Megan Zierse. I found your blog through Whitney's. How are you? It has been so long. It looks like you are doing good!
Post a Comment