Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's really been 4 months...

Yep, I'm behind by a long shot... I don't even know what there is to catch up on. So we'll go the bullet point method and then just post a billion pictures for your enjoyment.
-Bryant started law school! First day of classes was today.
-Jules got some pictures taken (multiple times because she had a MELTDOWN)
-Jules is a crazy pants talker. She speaks in sentences.
-We are working toward big girl undies. She is about 99% consistant with her #2 business on the potty she just isn't all the way there with her #1 business. We are probably going to work on that this weekend.
-We all survived the tossing of the binky (I guess the hiding of the binky, since I actually still have them) Like with so many other things, it went MUCH better than I anticipated. Cute side stories about that. The day before, I said ok Jules tomorrow we throw away your binky and she said no it's mine, and I said no I'm letting you borrow it and she replied hugging it, but I love it. On day 2 without it she asked my father in law for it and he replied you don't have a binky anymore and to that she whimpered I'm a big girl.
-We are done working at Hale. What the what I only work one job? Crazy pants I know!
-We have now lived with Bryant's parents for three months (really three months?) Time flies when you are having fun. I will one day have to re-sleep train my child, but it's worked out rather smoothly.
-We went on vacation to California. Saw San Francisco, saw a baseball game, and saw some family.
-I'm mastering making cinnamon rolls.
-We had a yard sale.
-Bryant is scuba certified.
-We painted the bathroom (although it's still not quite done)
-Jules watched fireworks and loved them.
-We ran a 5k
-Bryant got in on the lottery for St. George Marathon
-I'm KILLING it in fantasy baseball
-Jules can count to 12
-She knows a lot of colors
-and a couple shapes
-Life moves on and on and on...

And now for a random assortment of pictures.













1 comment:

Charlene said...

It's been like 6 months now!! ;)