- I made the ensemble for Fiddler on the Roof at Hale Center Theatre. It runs February 16 - April 3rd. I will be performing in the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday cast!
- I made my first gingerbread house with my husband.


- My husband's car died (which is bad news) but it was a inexpensive and easy fix (GOOD NEWS)
- I got to wear my floral TYP dress again. And I love it.

- I'm getting closer to being ready for Christmas
- Sarah is coming to town, which is just as cool as Santa coming to town.
- I washed my car today
- I live a very blessed life, surrounded by people who love me.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Congrats on Fiddler!!! That's wonderful!!!!!!! I'm excited to see you in it!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! (And beautiful gingerbread house)
Congratulations on Fiddler, Elisha! That is great news! And you look terrific in that dress :)
Where else did you get to wear your fabulous thank you party dress?!?! Also, I've never really made a gingerbread house but that one looks amazing.
(thanks for the shout-outs. I hope to get to the gym this week so I don't LOOK like Santa coming to town.)
FUN!!! I'm so excited you made Fiddler!I want to come see you!l
Post a Comment