I'm a little behind this time around, for you faithful four readers...
I started in my new position today and have a few days, ok probably weeks, of training to do. I trained my replacement on Monday and Tuesday and am glad to be done with that, and moved upstairs. Today, I created some reports for the annual meeting and learned a few of the basics. Tomorrow I'm sitting with the president of the company, to start learning how to write up his proposals. I will try and keep you updated to how things are working out, but so far day one has been a success!
I went on my date a couple weeks ago and had a great time. His roommate, who had set us up bailed with permission after a long day so it ended up being the two of us for the show. He was easy to talk to and I've seen him once since then (at From Cumorah's Hill) but I'm pretty sure it's headed in the friend direction and nothing more.
From Cumorah's Hill was wonderful. People are so nice and gave such great compliments. I wish more people could have come, but all in all I think it was a great experience yet again and those who did come felt the spirit.
Other highlights in the past couple weeks... I beat Bryan Matthew in bowling 2 out of 3 games. (That's saying a lot, because I haven't been in a year and a half and he's been a lot and he owns his own bowling ball!) Sarah's birthday was a great time to be had. We spent Saturday shopping and getting pedicures and then a good dinner, and Sunday was again great with homemade pizza and a few games of scum. Sarah and I saw Annie Get Your Gun last night. It wasn't my favorite show, but it never has been. There is a lot of talent though in the show and I loved Stevey McBride's wig. I payed my taxes (not a highlight, but that random check I should be getting because I paid them will be) Aunt Janis is in town. I watched Juno and really enjoyed it and today is Administrative Professionals day and I got megaplex giftcards and the cutest little bunt cake! That's all I have for now. I will take some pictures this week of something and blog again soon.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear the new position is going well!
Post a Comment